Image/backup

Robert Williams rwilliams at covenantdata.com
Tue Aug 2 18:06:15 UTC 2005

That's another option to which I agree about having a redundant system such
as server co-location.  Covenant Data Systems, Inc also provides that as
well.  Please check them out at http://www.covenantdata.com

Robert Williams
Programmer / Web Developer / Network Administrator
Covenant Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.covenantdata.com
rwilliams at covenantdata.com