Red Hat 3.0 ES samba 3.0.14a

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Tue Aug 2 19:09:19 UTC 2005

If you're willing to go the unofficial route, you should just go for
3.0.20.  It's just in rc now, but I'm planning on going to it before
school starts; it has a *lot* of bugfixes and added features.  No
RPMs, but Samba is a pretty easy compile.  Hopefully rc2 or (hope
against hope!) the actual release will be out before the first week.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University