Red Hat 3.0 ES samba 3.0.14a

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Aug 3 12:49:58 UTC 2005

I'm afraid I can't be of any general help, as I've had a grand total
of zero problems compiling Samba on any Linux platform.  (I've done it
on SuSE 9, RHEL 4, and YellowDog 4.)  If you decide to compile your
own, feel free to contact me directly if you need help; the Samba list
has a pretty low signal-to-noise ratio.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University