ncpmount

Warren Lamboy wfl1 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:15:35 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of shapira.jct.ac.il
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 5:11 AM
To: redhat-list at redhat.com; alex_mail; Moshe Shapira
Subject: ncpmount

we use the redhat enterprise 3 with the kernel  linux-2.4.21-32.0.1.EL
and are having a lot of trouble trying to connect it to a novell 5.1
server. what must we do for a successful connection. is fedora
preferable- we need redhat to run vhdl simulations. thanks
  M. Shapira

Dear Moshe:  We successfully use ncpmount with RedHat Enterprise 3 and a
Novell server.  There are several steps needed to make it function
correctly.

If you can
describe what you have done so far and what specifically is going wrong,
perhaps someone can help you out.

-  Warren Lamboy
   USDA-ARS Plant Genetic Resources Unit
   Geneva, NY  14456