Problem after rebuild new kernel 2.6.12.3

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Fri Aug 5 16:27:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 05:31:56PM +0200, Yann Garcia wrote:
> I have actually a Redhat and I haven't found new distrib built on 2.6
> kernel.
> Does Anyone has more information abut this?

includes support

http://fedora.redhat.com/ - fully open source, freely distributable, but
does not include support

Fedora Core 1 was based on a 2.4 kernel.  FC 2, 3, and the current FC 4
are all based on 2.6.  FC 2 was released on May 18, 2004 and FC4 on June
13, 2005.

This page provides a brief history although it hasn't been updated to
reflect the FC4 and RHEL4 releases: http://fedora.redhat.com/about/history/

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA