daylight savings time change

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Tue Aug 9 13:38:19 UTC 2005

	I saw today on the news that the president has changed the daylight
savings time dates to start and end differently then now here in the
USA starting in 2007.  I assume that we won't have anything to worry
about on newer systems that get updated through up2date.  But what
package(s) am I going to have to watch for new releases and update on
older systems that are no long supported by RedHat.  Like RedHat 7.3
and 9.  I have several systems that are still using them.

Thanks in advance.