daylight savings time change

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Tue Aug 9 13:59:44 UTC 2005

If you are worried about your clock and such I wouldn't worry about it
as long as your are using NTP if anything would change locally on the
server I would most likely assume a kernel update and maybe the timezone
files. But I would use NTP to attach to a public atomic clock to be
exact.

There are a list of public NTP Servers here:

http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Servers/WebHome

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT