daylight savings time change

Steve Tripp progressivepenguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:19:50 UTC 2005

The items that will be hit hardest will be vcrs, dvd players, and other
electronic items that are hard coded. Your vehicle's clock may also be
affected. Servers and desktops will just need to be patched.

On 8/9/05, Steve Buehler <steve at ibapp.com> wrote:

> I saw today on the news that the president has changed the daylight
> savings time dates to start and end differently then now here in the
> USA starting in 2007. I assume that we won't have anything to worry
> about on newer systems that get updated through up2date. But what
> package(s) am I going to have to watch for new releases and update on
> older systems that are no long supported by RedHat. Like RedHat 7.3
> and 9. I have several systems that are still using them.
>
> Thanks in advance.

The Ambassador and the General were briefing me on the -- the vast majority
of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these
people and we will bring them to justice.
-- Preznit Junior Samples. White House, Oct. 27, 2003