Automatic disconnect from host feature

Jonathan Chen (jonachen) jonachen at cisco.com
Thu Aug 18 00:19:01 UTC 2005

TMOUT is a good idea.   But the problem is RHEL 3 is already doing it
and I would like to turn the feature off or change the timeout.

Regarding the SSHD_CONFIG file...it does not work when I played around
with the settings.   The server already have KEEPALIVE ON.   So where
is that feature at?

Repeating problem:

1)  Remote login by sshing into a server -- the server logs you out
after 1 hour or a bit less
2)  If sshing on the same network, it will not log you out.

So where is the feature that logs me off all the time when using a
Windows SSH client?