Mounting NFS file systems

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Mon Aug 22 21:18:49 UTC 2005

Hi Mindy,
This is /etc/exports on the server system:

/home/andrew/evolution   Atlas4(rw,sync,all_squash)
/home/andrew/temp/       Atlas4(ro,async,all_squash,anonuid=andrew)

I haven't added the mount to /etc/fstab on the client system (Atlas4)
yet as I'm still testing by typing mount on the command line - is that
what I'm doing wrong?

Andy