Mail Attack

Steve Phillips steve at focb.co.nz
Tue Aug 23 20:00:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Jessica Zhu wrote:
>> The big trick is to find the originator. - If you need help with this
>> them let us know and we can probably track them down for you.
>
> Yes, with the bounce from all the places, it's really difficult for me to
> find out the originator. I really need help on this. What are the steps
> that I should take?

You will need to capture one of the messages in its entirety and post it
will full headers here.

the easiest way to do this is to setup a catchall account for a few
seconds, capture a message then turn off the catchall account.

Its been a few years since I used sendmail so I forget how to do this :-)

--
Steve.