Mail Attack

Jessica Zhu jessica at mathforum.org
Tue Aug 23 20:47:55 UTC 2005

Hi Steve,

Below is one. It is from mx.maria.choppy.com.cl, right? I guess I have to
scan all the bounces. It will be really time consuming.

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:43:57 +0800 (CST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at ms28.hinet.net>
To: Jessica at mathforum.org
Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable

The original message was received at Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:43:52 +0800 (CST)
from [211.106.177.167]

<chingyu7 at ms28.hinet.net>

mail.local: /var/mail/c/chingyu7: Disc quota exceeded
554 <chingyu7 at ms28.hinet.net>... Service unavailable