RHEL AS 2.1 download

Karasik, Vitaly vkarasik at nds.com
Wed Aug 24 11:45:12 UTC 2005

> Is there anyplace from where we can download RHEL AS 2.1
> software? We have licensed version of RHEL AS 3.0. Can we use
> this license to use RHEL AS 2.1?

If you have actual RHEL AS license, you can download  RHEL AS 2.1/3/4 -
just go to "channels" and so on.

Rgds,
Vitaly

> thanks
> nagarjuna
>
> **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This
> e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
> intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are
> not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
> e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not
> to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents
> to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This
> e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
> reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
> liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
> virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
> checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys
> reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
> messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
> to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys
> e-mail system.

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.