passwd

chinnasamy kumanan kuman4u at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:35:04 UTC 2005

Dear friend
What my solution is:
1.First check the umask of /etc/passwd file because this is the file that has uid already set
2.if u find the umask is 644,that's pretty good
3.otherwise try to change it as 644 and now try to change the password as user
i think u will definitely fix the problem at this stage
try and enjoy
Regards,
your friend