log messages

chinnasamy kumanan kuman4u at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:41:23 UTC 2005

  Dear friend,
i think it's quite easy to collect all the log files
follow this steps:
1.use the file /etc/syslog.conf or search for the file syslog.conf
which tells where to store the log messages which generated by different categories
2./var is the main directory where all ur log messages stored
3./var/log/messages is the file which stores maximum log messages
Try and enjoy
Regards,
your friend