dual boot laptop

Ken Rossman rossman at columbia.edu
Sun Aug 28 23:18:38 UTC 2005

I'm not "man enough" personally to do a complete wipe of a Windows
machine
and rebuild it the way I want it, mainly because I dislike Windows so
much
that I never really delved into it in depth...  so I prefer to keep the
Windows distribution that the manufacturer put on it, shove it out of
the
way, and stuff other things in the blank space I just made.  OK, so
I'm a
wimp - I admit it.  :-)

However, there is something to be said for keeping intact a Windows
distribution
that is already on the disk.  Big time-saver as far as I'm concerned.

:-)

KR