dual boot laptop

Michael D. Berger m.d.berger at ieee.org
Sun Aug 28 23:35:22 UTC 2005

I also intend to use wireless, so I would like to
hear more about this.  I also prefer to wipe my
hard drive and reinstall everything.  I then have
a better idea what I have.

I note that to the extent that anything was said
about it, Windows was installed first. What if I
install Linux first?

Mike
--
Michael D. Berger