Red hat 9 blocked

Ignacio Gómez igomezu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:41:41 UTC 2005

I  have a Linux Red Hat 9 with an Ibm machine 2 processors xeon, 2gb
of memory.  I so weird,, I attached  an external usb dvd (imation) and
i realized that after a while my system  blocks  why? i checked an my
device is /dev/scd0 will there be a coflict?  i unattached the dvd and
it works normal again. My logs didn't say anything.  what can i do?

thanks

IG
Bogota Colombia