RedHat Server hangs... how to troubleshoot.

nilesh vaghela nileshj.vaghela at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:29:32 UTC 2005

I suggest you should go for Redhat Enterprise Linux As 4.0 and update.

Only AS support more then 2 CPU and more then 16 GB ram.

Red Hat server solutions contain common technologies and enjoy a consistent
set of ISV and IHV certifications. Select your solution based on system
capacity, architecture, and support options as shown in the following table.
    AS ES System capacity* CPUs - up to 2  Memory - up to 16GB

Please refer https://www.redhat.com/en_us/USA/rhel/details/servers/

Will be much helpful to you.

Nilesh Vaghela