Problem with an 1794FPVt flat panel Dell monitor

Allen Smith lazlor at bigboy.lotaris.org
Thu Dec 1 22:02:33 UTC 2005

Generally the installed should ask the monitor what it can support and go from there.

If this hooked up via vga? DVI? to what graphics card?

So nofb text failed?

Try 'nofb text skipddc'?

If that fails, perhaps one of:

lowres          Force GUI installer to run at 640x480.
resolution=<mode> Run installer in mode specified, '1024x768' for example

-Allen