How to install with add remove application without a cd/dvd room

Count Of Dracula shahkomal80 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:28:19 UTC 2005

>I cant remember who originally posted this question, or the full
details, but does anyone >know if the original poster had any luck ?

Hello Nick,

Mr. Nilesh Vaghela had posted the question. I don't know about him but
I could install packages using /rpms reposing on my server with
system-config-packages --tree command. Also I have tested --isodir
option to install packages using ISO files.

Any specific reason to ask this question now Nick?

Regards,

Dracula