POP3 Server

Tom Callahan callahant at tessco.com
Mon Dec 19 17:16:15 UTC 2005

Sorry, qmail is smtp, I was thinking of...i believe, vpopmail..

Gentoo forums have some good howto's for mail setup, but you have to be
wary enough to know some steps are gentoo specific.

Google for gentoo forums, I don't know the list policy on posting links.

Thanks,

Tom Callahan
TESSCO Technologies
(443)-506-6216
callahant at tessco.com

A real engineer only resorts to documentation when the keyboard dents on the forehead get too noticeable.