Cannot remove files with any rm commands

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:45:47 UTC 2005

Just a hunch, but have you checked your file system lately?  I've
seen this kind of behaviour before with unmarked physical damage.

remount the filesystem read-only, and fsck.

if fsck reports nothing, I'm gladly mistaken.  :)  (Nobody likes f/s damage)

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises
email: me at gavitron.com