/etc/host or /etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default/hos t ?

Callahan, Tom CallahanT at tessco.com
Tue Dec 27 18:43:00 UTC 2005

Check your sendmail aliases file. More than likely, you had changed the
alias root to point to your email address, and during the up2date, it
updated sendmail and overwrote your aliases file.

If this happened, you old alias file will be /etc/aliases.rpmsave or
something to that degree.

Thanks,
Tom Callahan