Telnet and RHEL4

Michael Scully agentscully at flexiblestrategies.com
Wed Dec 28 17:44:31 UTC 2005

David:

	I think you're on to something.  I did set the SELinux parameters to
permissive, for targeted daemons.  That probably wasn't necessary for this
site, but I turned it on more to see what that entailed.  This was only my
third RHEL4 install after maybe two dozen setups of RHEL3.

	I can edit that config file, but is there a process I can restart
that is involved with it?  There is no service called "selinux" running, and
none of the processes visible appear to be something I would associate with
this.

Scully