Apache 2 setup question

Steve Phillips steve at focb.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 18:40:34 UTC 2005

Check the error log (usually /var/log/httpd/error_log unless you have
changed it or have a non-redhat installation of apache) for clues.

Generally this means that you dont have Indexes as an option or an
index.html file in place (you can check this by adding an index.html file
to the directory) or the permissions on the directory are such that the
user apache is running as cant access that directories content. (astute
use of the ls -ld command can help you here)

HTH,

--
Steve.