kindly confirm

Opesh Alkara opeshalkara at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 15:18:25 UTC 2005

Hi Jason,

I too have the same problem...please confirm that I
need to replace the IPADDR and GATEWAY with the
corresponding IP addresses or not (means I need to
replace xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with respective alias IP or
not). I know it sounds silly, but I can't take a
chance  of rebooting the machine as my configuration
are UP at this point of time. Please verify thesame
for me.

DEVICE=eth0:1
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static