When samba 3.0.11 being release for RHEL 3.0?

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Thu Feb 17 21:09:41 UTC 2005

I need to apply the patches that come with samba 3.0.11, but Red Hat has
not release this version for RHEL 3.0 yet.  I am curious on what is the
process for Red Hat release Samba updates.  Sometimes Redhat release the
updates fast, but when I really need the update it seems like it takes a
month or longer for the Redhat's package.  If I have to compile my own I
will, but I would prefer to use there rpm package on my server.  If
anybody has an idea on a release data for samba 3.0.11 for RHEL 3.0 I
would appreciated.

Thanks
-Glenn