upgrading or fixing kde

Shannon McMackin mcmackin at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 04:47:24 UTC 2005

As long as you have a current support subscription in place with Red
Hat, you will have access to the iso images.  You can try an upgrade,
but those attempts are usually met with inconsistancies that warrant a
clean install.  That is my experience with all the Fedora releases.
Even then, you may end with a newer version of KDE to use, but it still
won't be the latest release.