Service: ingreslock (tcp/1524) (,none,eth0) - 3 packets

Kevin Passey kev at kdpsoftware1.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 10:03:36 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I found this in my LogWatch so I started Googling and became very nervous that I had been hacked.

I checked for all the various /tmp/bob files etc - installed chkrootkit and ran it - nothing !! I've blocked all the relevant outgoing traffic on my router/firewall and installed firestarter.

Can anybody explain to me what is happening here - and do I need to check anything else.

Thanks.

KP

>From 10.0.0.5 - 3 packets

To 62.94.156.108 - 3 packets

Service: ingreslock (tcp/1524) (,none,eth0) - 3 packets