yum trouble

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Tue Feb 1 23:30:23 UTC 2005

I'm not sure what program gave these to me, but I have:

fedora-devel.repo  fedora.repo  fedora-updates.repo
fedora-updates-testing.repo

And I've tried with an without:

atrpms.repo

I also tried commenting out the stuff in the -devel and -testing repos,
but I'm still getting massive missing dependencies.

Anyone?