Which is the first function to be called when a packet is received

Manoj Kumar manoj2kb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 2 12:22:28 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I'am working on VPLS implementation. I would like my funciton to be called from within the kernel when a paket is recieved. So, if any one of you know which is the first function to be called when the packet is recieved and processed by the device driver i.e., i would like to know which is the funciton that will be called once the packet is queued to the CPU buffer by the device driver

Regards,
manoj