Apache Stats

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Fri Feb 4 18:14:15 UTC 2005

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 11:48:08AM -0600, Darryl DeLao wrote:
> I have multiple virtual servers within Apache.  Im looking for a program
> that will read the apache logs and gather stats based on each virtual
> server.  Basically, I am looking for something that will tell me the hits
> for every virtual server.  Any help is appreciated.

There are quite a few log analyzers out there.  My personal preference
is AWStats but your mileage may vary.  Webalizer is pretty decent - it
has not been updated since 2002 though.  I use AWStats since it not only
does httpd logs but also does my mail and ftp logs.

Here's a comparison page against a few other log analyzers:

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_compare.html

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA