Problem with Errors in messages log

Jay Berryman jay.berryman at sitel.com
Mon Feb 7 17:26:07 UTC 2005

I would check your port speed settings.  This sounds like a port speed
mismatch to me.

Jay Berryman
Systems Engineer, RHCT, RHCE
SITEL World Wide
jay.berryman at sitel.com
Work:  (402)-963-6347
Cell:    (402)-598-1737

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or the
authorized agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, please notify SITEL immediately by
telephone at 402.963.6001 and delete the message and any attachments from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation