How to drive copy Linux

Jay Ehrhart yoloits at ycoe.org
Mon Feb 7 17:51:39 UTC 2005

Thank you but I should have included my reason for the drive copy.  The
server is a production server and has web sites, email, monitoring software,
SpamAssassin and a host of other software.  I am having some hard drive
errors reported in my logs so I thought the easiest way to move all the
files and the installed software was a drive copy to a new drive.