Installing RH9 with USB Mouse and Keyboard

Shiraz Baig shiraz_baig at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 04:03:20 UTC 2005

Sir,
I am repeating my question.
I am trying to install RH9 on a computer which has USB
Mouse and Keyboard. I had initially installed RH8 and
there was no problem. I am now, installing RH9 (Fresh
installtion after disk format). After booting, it
detects the USB hub and gives some messages from
usb.c. The last message is that it has detected two
ports of USB. Then it hangs there and does not
proceed.

Any suggestions what to do with it?
bye
shiraz