SecurePath for RedHat (RHEL 3.0 Update1 or newer)

Finnur Örn Guðmundsson - Skyggnir fog at t.is
Sat Feb 12 21:50:48 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Recently my company bought Securepath 3.0c from HP (i think that is the version number, its the newest version anyway)......

In the package we recived was a note telling us that Securepath was not supported on RHEL 3.0 with any updates added. I already have a up to date machine that i neeeed some kind of multipath software running on it. It is connected to EVA5000 box thru Brocade switches. The HBA adapter in the machine is using Qlogic 2300 chipset.

Has anyone here gotten Securepath working on RHEL 3 with any updates added? Have any of you guys used other kinds of multipath software? Are there any free versions out there?

Thanks in advanced,

Finnur Gudmundsson
fog at t.is
Network Administrator