What is the best Redhat Terminal Services option.

Karasik, Vitaly vkarasik at nds.com
Mon Feb 14 14:10:24 UTC 2005

I suggest two solutions:

1) Exceed as X Server for MS Windows

or

2) VNC

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Andrew.Bridgeman at corusgroup.com
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 3:59 PM
To: redhat-list at redhat.com
Subject: What is the best Redhat Terminal Services option.

Hello,
            I have lots of different versions of redhat running on my site
i.e 7.3/8.0/AS/WS and with the introduction of new machines we need a good
way of viewing the actual Redhat Desktop from the our Windows 2000 user
machines. Can you please give me as much advice/info as possible on this
issue.

Regards

[IMAGE](Embedded image moved to file: pic07129.jpg)
Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.