sendmail hangs for many minutes during boot

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Wed Feb 16 19:00:55 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 08:37:27AM -0800, Shiraz Baig wrote:
> I am embarrassed to ask this question. Because I
> think, it has already been answered in this list.

It has, and it also shows that you don't know how or don't want to learn
how to use Google.  Unless, of course, you've tried the answers in the
frequently asked questions and they didn't work for you.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sendmail+hangs+during+boot&btnG=Google+Search

The #1 result for me was to a Red Hat manual that discusses this.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org