up2date RPM package conflict error

Yann Garcia yann.garcia at smartcom.com
Wed Feb 23 08:22:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have got register problem using up2date.
I execute 'up2date --register', I fill all the information it asks me.
When I ask to forward the register mail, up2date returns me this error:
	Problem registering username.

The Network part is ok: I can ping www.google.com and I can browse on
the Net.

Please, anyone knows what happening?