librnet linux can not boot

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at birdvet.org
Thu Feb 24 13:17:44 UTC 2005

Jianping Zhu wrote:

>I often get help with my rehdat server from here, But now i have a
>trouble with my librnet linux machine, maybe i can still get some help.
>
>My librnet linux was not shut down properly because the power system has
>problem. When i try to turn on the system after power come back, the
>system get stuck at
>
>init-2.05b#
>and can not continue.
>
>How to fix this problem, any suggestion will be appreciated.
>
>JP

I know nothing about librnet linux, but are you able to run fsck?  you
might try fsck --help or fsck -? or fsck -h for the appropriate options
for the version that comes with your distro.

fsck stands for 'file system check'.  Usually, by default, it won't
actually repair the file system unless you give it an option to do so.

HTH,

Ben