mail delivery on LAN - This time Linux

IAK Tanoli sendtoimtiaz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 05:45:39 UTC 2005

If you are trying to send mail for linux11 to linux10
then :

1) on boith system sendmail must listen on the
ethernet interface as by default sendmail only listen
on loopback.

2) /etc/hosts must have entries of both systems or
they can use dns as well.

3) check relay in /etc/mail/access also

regards
IAK