Re: can't access cups

There are some places where you could verify about this.
1) Could be a problem into the cupsd.conf file that define the port
used by the http access.
2) Could be a problem with the firewall rules.
3) Your browser could be using proxy and the localhost machine isn't
defined within the 'don't use proxy for these address' and due this,
your firewall rules don't match the correct criteria.

I had some troubles with some drivers, but I get them from
www.linuxprinting.org and so i solve them.