Re: runlevels

I have 2 scripts that I want to run at different times. One has been
linked in the /etc/rc3.d directory for startup (S98script). The second is
to do the opposite and stop things. It is called K11script. If I put the
kill script in /etc/rc2.d and then manually change run levels, init 2,
the script does not run. I know the script works, however, because I can
call it from the command line. Any suggestions?

Larry