runlevels

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Tue Jan 4 23:11:07 UTC 2005

I tried that and it still does not seem to run. My default runlevel is 5.
I have tried putting the script in rc5.d and rc3.d. I don't know what
else to try. I have tried it in rc0.d as well.

I guess another question that I have is "Does Linux go sequentially down
the run levels as it shuts down or does it jump from runlevel 5 to
runlevel 0? Any more help would be appreciated.