Re: GNOME text is missing after upgrade

At 12:59 PM 1/5/2005, Ryan Golhar wrote:

Hi all,

I recently upgraded a bunch of workstations to update 4.

I guess this reply is a little off topic. Just curious. What is "update 4"? At first I thought you meant "Fedora Core 4", but I don't see as that is out yet. Then I looked to see if RedHat 4 was out. But only see it still in Beta. So does it mean that this is the fourth time that you have used "up2date"? Not trying to be a smarta**, but am just curious as to what you mean.

Steve