Re: Bind Conf

Jay Berryman wrote:

I am trying to setup a primary DNS server and am having issues getting
servername" I get the following message:  connection timed out; no servers
could be reached.  I have confirmed that the DNS server is listening on port
53/tcp and /udp.  I also do not see any error messages in /var/log/messages.
Can someone give me an idea as to what I am doing wrong?  Thanks for you
assistance.

Have you made sure that you have those ports open on iptables?