Re: [Q] create account which can only transfer file use SSH????

Leave FTP and TELNET disabled and enable SSH. I do not know about scp or winscp, but I do know there are programs out there that will use SFTP that uses SSH and the sftp-server to ftp. I have WS_FTP Pro and I know you can do it with that. I don't know which version that it started in though. I am using WS_FTP Pro v.9.01 on Windows XP Pro.

Steve