group quota issue

Rushan Sobar Rushan at mec.com.jo
Tue Jan 11 09:26:26 UTC 2005

Hi all,

sorry if my english not that good
i have enable user and group quota on my system,
user quota working fine, just i have problem that when i add more than user under a group and limit that group with quota ,
when i ssh to my box and quota -g group-name the used disk quota so less than the sum of the users quota -v user1 and quota -v user2 , quota -v user3.
so the group quota not limiting the users under that qroup with the group quota it just limit them by there user quota as the quota showen in the group not the sum of the users in that group., so it may have 50MB per each user sum of 150 MB while the group quota limit 30 MB.

anyone can advice how i can make the group quota limit to limit the sum of the users quota added into that group?
dangerous content by MEC E-Mail Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.
--
www.mec.com.jo