apt-get to install w3c-libwww-apps-5.4.0-7

Hi,
I want to install the rpm package  w3c-libwww-apps-5.4.0-7 RPM for i386 on my Fedora Core 1 from http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/fedora/1/i386/w3c-libwww-apps-5.4.0-7.i386.html ,
it has so many dependencies for it to be installed , I want all the needed dependency packages with it also to be installed at the same time , Instead of downloading each rpm everytime and installing it takes up so much user time  , for this I have googled and found that apt-get is the best solution for this if all the needed rpms also to be installed.
I have installed apt packages also on my system , I need to configure files under /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ .Can any one please guide which files actuall needed to be configured , What I need to edit and append , How do I configure the FileServer to be the above URL.

Thanks,
Nikhil.

 °v°
/(_)\